Stacking the Shelves #3 | Library Sale Edition!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I know it's Wednesday already - but I started this on Saturday.  That counts, right? Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Well, guess who went to a Library Sale this weekend.  Yeah, it was me.  Grabbed 11 books including The Word Exchange and Room which I am so pumped about. Missing from the list below is The Bradbury Report by Steven Polansky because it's the odd book out.  Oh well.


Strange Bedpersons by Jennifer Crusie - Had to buy due to Jennifer Crusie.
Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson -  First in a series for which I accidentally purchased the third book.
Smart Mouth by Erin McCarthy -  It was 50 cents!  I couldn't resist.
It all Began in Monte Carlo by Elizabeth Adler -  I LOVE "on a vacation" romances.
One Hit Wonder by Charlie Carillo - Music-ish - automatic buy!
Room by Emma Donoghue -  Critically acclaimed and all that - two bucks!
Contents May Have Shifted by Pam Houston - Love books re: flight attendants
Beach House No. 9 by Christie Ridgway - Again, on a vacation!
Be Mine by Jennifer Crusie, Victoria Dahl, & Shannon Stacey - Again, Jennifer Cruise
The Word Exchange by Alena Graedon - Reviews for this seem to be popping up everywhere! Super cool story concept for ONE DOLLAR


And of course, this is all well and good, but I haven't read anything in 11 days (which is actually a lot less than I thought because I was thinking it had been a full month).  Gearing up (hopefully) for Dewey's Readathon this Saturday, working on my (virtual) stack and trying to decide if I want to do a theme or something.  Look for that post soon!

Did you stak your shelves with anything good this (last) week?

1 comment

  1. I have only read Room here, and liked it. It's a bit of a heavy book, with tough situations, but it was a good way to see a different and unique situation.

    ReplyDelete