#24in48 Kick-Off!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

So, ahem, yes the readathon started 8 hours ago but...when you have a bottle of delicious wine and new bath bubbles...sometimes you fall asleep early, okay?

I'll be starting ASAP right after I brew my coffee.  This is hosted by Home Between Pages.  She posted a quick bunch of Qs on her kick-off post to be answered when readers start!


1. From what part of the world are you reading today?
Northwest New Jersey!

2. What book are you most looking forward to?
The conclusion of The Amityville Horror because I'm getting anxious waiting to see how it all pans out. I think I'll read that first since I'm limited to daylight hours with that one.

3. What’s your plan for the weekend, if you have one? 12 hours a day? 18 today, 6 tomorrow?
I thought I had a plan, but. I really don't. I'm just gonna read whenever I'm not doing something else. Most of my reading will be tomorrow, I think, as I have a prior commitment this evening.

4. Are you going to be tracking anything specific this weekend besides time, like page count, books read, snacks consumed?
When I started formulating my "plan" in my head, I was like ooh, I'll finish so many books! But I think I will just count time read, because when I try and finish books or read a certain amount of pages, I think I start to rush through books to get to the next one.

5. Is this your first readathon? If its not, leave our newbies your best readathon tip.
It IS my first readathon! I'm excited!

6. Where are you going to be updating this weekend? Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, a blog?
Mostly here and MAYBE on Twitter.


Onto the mass amount of reading!!!!

What are you book are you starting with?  (Or...what book did you start with?)

No comments :

Post a Comment