Stacking the Shelves #1 (March 2014)

Monday, March 31, 2014

Time for my first Stacking the Shelves - woot woot!  I think I will do this monthly. Stacking the Shelves is a (technically) weekly blog hop hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I've been buying tons and tons of cheap books on my (brand new!) Kindle so this is gonna be a long ass list.  Normally I will include pictures of the covers but it would just be overwhelming for a list of this size.  Some I have already reviewed(*). The cheap books are basically smut/romance, so this is not a recommendation list.

Super Cheap (and free!) Books for Kindle:

  • Cuddle Buddy by Nate Tanner*
  • His Roommate's Pleasure by Lana McGregor*
  • BTW I Love You by Nico Jaye
  • Freshman Orientation by Brandon Reed*
  • How to Discipline Your Vampire by Mina Vaughn
  • The Hazards of a One Night Stand (which is the second books in a series and I didn't know so now I have to get the first one).
  • Fate by Nikki Sex
  • Late Night Snack by Lou Harper
  • Summer Unplugged by Amy Sparkling
  • Yes, Sir by Ellis Carrington
  • Negotiation Skills (Boardroom Acts) by Laurel Crement
  • His Need Her Desire (Dominating Billionaires Erotic Romance #1) by Malia Mallory
  • The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gillman

Paper Books:

  • One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy
  • The Amityville Horror by Jay Anson (currently reading)
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  • Never Have I Ever by Katie Heaney
*Takes breath* Okay, that's all of them.  Goodness gracious.  I bought all of these and I only read 3.  What the hell am I doing?  I frustrate myself because I know most of these are crappy books, why did I even get them?  

What did you stack your shelves with this month?  Anything you LOVED?

No comments :

Post a Comment