Finally Friday - The Only Day I Blog Now

Friday, March 7, 2014

Okay so it's looks like this blog is cursed to only be updated on Fridays - not too bad of a problem to have. Friday is the best, after all. So here we are again and, of course, I have made exactly ZERO progress. Well, not exactly zero.  I read 35% of a book called Against the Wall by Julie Prestsater which is clearly right up my alley, description citing:
"Enter Matt Fuller, Shel's friend for the past 5 years and the perfect rebound. He's gorgeous, smart, funny and fits into Shel's idea of the right guy. Only problem is there may be more there than just a simple rebound."
Clearly I could not just leave this in the Kindle store without purchasing.  Now that I'm recalling I'm pretty sure it was $0.  That means free. It's a good thing, too, because it's pretty much the worst. The author uses phrases like "doing the nasty" and "girl parts," neither of which have a place in literature unless in dialogue between actual teenagers (which this is not) and even then that's a stretch.

And also there are 5 typos so far. 

I want to finish it because I want to find out what happens!  But, I don't know if I can handle much more of this. -__-

No comments :

Post a Comment