Finally Friday! Goodreads Challenge update...again.

Friday, September 6, 2013

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Ah, Friday.  How sweet it is...

I have...not caught up in my Goodreads Challenge.  My Labor Day Read-A-Thon turned into me finishing 1 and reading 2 other books and actively ignoring all the rest I had to read.

The ones I read...

Something About You by Julie James (FBI/Us Attorney #1) (4 stars)
Trust Me On This by Jennifer Crusie (4 stars)
Scarlet by Marisa Meyer (Lunar Chronicles #2) (5 stars)

...were STELLAR though so I'm thinking it was a win regardless. I'm annoyed it took me so long to start Scarlet - I should have listened to my friend and read it as soon as I got it.  

This weekend I have quite a few errands to run and other places to go (Fall Out Boy concert because I'm 16 again) so I will probably only read 1-2 books.  Hopefully. Picking from these: 


I've already "started" It Had to be You, meaning I have opened the first page and put my bookmark inside.  MAYBE I can finish that in one night, but it's a pretty long book.  And I get pretty distracted...

We'll see.

1 comment